RESQTEC Aircraft Recovery Diploma
Based on years of experience and strong demand from the market, RESQTEC has developed a comprehensive disabled aircraft recovery training program: the RESQTEC Aircraft Recovery Diploma.
By combining the RESQTEC Aircraft Recovery Management Course and the RESQTEC Aircraft Recovery Practical Course you can now earn a RESQTEC certified diploma in aircraft recovery. You gain complete and updated knowledge on aircraft theory and hands-on performance based on the industry’s best practices.
Obtaining this diploma will equip you to:
Manage and execute a safe and (time) efficient disabled aircraft recovery operation.
Develop and execute an aircraft recovery plan to ensure no secondary damage and environmental contamination is caused by the aircraft recovery operation.
Increase operational efficiency of recovery operations and reduce impact of disabled aircraft on airline and airport operations
- Understanding the theory and procedures behind removing disabled aircraft based on the guidelines for aircraft recovery operations provided in ICAO Doc 9137 Airport Services Manual Part 5 Removal of Disabled Aircraft, the aircraft recovery manuals of all major aircraft manufacturers, discussions in IATA’s Aircraft Recovery Forum and the practical experiences of RESQTEC’s family of aircraft recovery experts.
- Performing aircraft recovery operations using different types of recovery equipment in various recovery scenarios based on acquired theory while observing applicable guidelines and without causing secondary damage of aircraft.
- Obtaining the skills and knowledge to manage and execute a safe and (time) efficient disabled aircraft recovery operation.
- The fundamentals of disabled aircraft recovery operations
- The disabled aircraft recovery plan and processes
- Integration of disabled aircraft recovery in existing emergency response plans.
- Roles and responsibilities of disabled aircraft recovery team
- Challenges and risks associated with disabled aircraft recovery operations.
- The five steps of an disabled aircraft recovery operation.
- Basic aircraft recovery scenarios and corresponding recovery methods and technologies.
- Aircraft weight reduction and aircraft weight and balance management.
- Airport staff (e.g. operations, emergency response, safety)
- Airline staff (e.g. operations, emergency response, safety, maintenance)
- Military staff (e.g. operations, emergency response, safety, maintenance)
- (Airport) Fire Service teams
- Civil aviation authorities
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO) organizations
- Insurance adjusters